Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Laser Dentistry, it’s our goal to help you feel comfortable and at ease at your dental appointments. We understand that you may have questions about certain treatments or procedures, and we’re always happy to take the time to explain procedures and answer any questions you may have. Here are some questions we frequently hear from our patients. Feel free to contact us if your question isn’t answered here.FAQ Copy
- How often should I see a dentist?
- What if I have an emergency?
- My gums bleed after I brush. Is this something to be concerned about?
- What are my options to replace missing teeth?
- What about cancer of the mouth?
- Why are my teeth so sensitive to cold?
- I have a toothache. What could it be?
- Are root canals painful?
- What should I expect at my Invisalign consultation?
- What stains your teeth?
- Do dental implants last a lifetime?
- One of my teeth is very sensitive to cold. Should I visit the dentist?